Saturday, August 14, 2010

~WALKING DOWN MEMORY LANE one~

“Are you going to see her again tonight?! I won’t allow it!” Nakatsu Hasui said as he storms down the hall towards Akashi Makoto.

“What are you blabbering about? She’s a real nice girl, you know?” Makoto said steadily though rather annoyed with Hasui’s attitude.

“But, you are with me, right? How can you do that to me?” Hasui said with his heart felt like being stabbed from the back.

Makoto sighed. He just can’t seem to understand why Hasui is being so serious. “Hasui-kun, you know you’re a guy, right? And I’m also a guy… it’s not like we’re ever going to be together until the end of time…” Makoto said those words so easily without any guilt. Hasui couldn’t say a word. “It’s wrong for us to be together. It’s forbidden.”

Tears started to fall on Hasui’s cheek. “But, I love you. I mean, you started it. You already know that it’s wrong. We’ve been in the wrong this whole time-“

“-I don’t want to stay in the wrong forever!” Makoto said harshly cutting Hasui’s words. “I want to grow-up as a real good adult and get married to a nice girl. A girl like Nami, the one I’m going out right now. Okay? You got problem with that? By the way, you’re only 9 when I first took you in and now you are like what? 13 already? You should already grow up, Hasui!” Makoto said and immediately get to the door. As he opens the door, he said his final words to Hasui, ”I think you should get back to your own house tonight. I won’t be coming home anyway if you stay. And one more thing, it’s OVER.” He then just sigh and close the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment