Saturday, August 14, 2010

PART 4: YUKI HAJIME ~in wrath~

That damn Naba! He’s lucky that he only fainted and got several bones broken. It’s not enough! He deserves more than just that. I should kill him! How dare he hit Nakatsu like that and harassed him and make him bleed. Arggghhhhh! I’m going to kill him! But, he’s been stripped off from all of his positions in school and he got expel. So, I guess he got the best of all punishment. I hope Nakatsu is okay and he’s not traumatic or anything. If that happens, I’ll plan a perfect murder plan for Naba!

“Urm…” Nakatsu moans a little and I quickly get to his side.

“Nakatsu!” I call.

He opens his eyes very slowly and then smile at me. “Yu-…” he about to call me but he stopped and touch his neck. It must be painful.

“Are you okay? No. Don’t move so much.” I advise him and let him lay still on the bed.
“I’m okay, Yuki. How about you?” Nakatsu asks. He seems concern about me. He is so cute!

“I’m good.” I said and smile.

“Can’t you believe it? He bit my neck till it bled. What does he think he is? A vampire or something?” Nakatsu starts a conversation after a while.

“Well, I guess if it’s someone I love, I won’t mind. Hahahahah!” I joke around.

“You won’t be saying that if it bleeds you dry…" Nakatsu joke too. I only chuckle and smile at him.

Nakatsu smiles too but then he seems to think of something and quickly asks me. “Where’s Naba-senpai? Is he dead?” He asked.

Good question. I get it now. “Owh… You want him dead? I’ll go to the hospital now and finishes the job.” I said and turn away. I’m gonna do this for Nakatsu.

“Wait!!!!” Nakatsu calls me. I look at him. “Don’t. Don’t kill him.” He said, looking worried and it rather disappoints me.

“Okay.” I sigh and get back to his side again.

Nakatsu sighs and then put his palm on my cheek. Wow… this feels like he is my lover or something. “Thank you so much, Yuki.” He said and I feel warmth in my heart. “You saved me and I’m really grateful for that.” He continues.

“It’s nothing. I’ll do anything for you.” I said and I meant it very much.

“Do you take any martial art, Yuki? You fight real well. Not that I know anything of martial art but for you to be able to beat Naba-senpai like that, you must be very skillful.”

“Owh. I learn Kung-fu when I was very young. I used to live in China. But then when I’m 12, my dad die and we move back to Japan and my mom remarried a Japanese man.”

“Wow… That is so cool! Are you half-Chinese then?” He asks.

“Yes. I am. My mom is Japanese though.” I explain.

“That is so cool…” Nakatsu said, looking amazedly at me. “So, what’s going to happen to Naba-senpai?” He asks.

“Well, that jerk got expelled and he’s been stripped off from all of his position in school. That includes the president of Judo club and also from the member of student’s council’s board.” I explain.

“Great. Suits him well.” Nakatsu said and laughs a little. I laugh with him too. I feel a little relief that he is okay and he’s not in a trauma or anything.
***

Ever since that incident, Nakatsu and I had been even closer than before. We walk to class and back to our room together. We also eat together every time. If he couldn’t make it, I will not eat. And it’s also the same with him. He seems to be getting along well with everyone else in our class too. He had become happier than before. That’s good for him. But, we’ve gotten to this and it is almost nearing the end of our semester now. I wonder if I should confess to him or not about my feelings for him. I definitely don’t want him to think that I would want us to be friends forever… I wanted to be his lover…

School break is coming soon. Perhaps I should tell him before he went back home. I’ll definitely not going back home. Nothing’s there. Nobody’s there… I started to frown now thinking of that horrible night when it all happen. I was lucky that the poison is not too strong on me. But mom wasn’t so lucky. It breaks my heart every time when I think about it. Mom… she was-…

“-Yuki!” Someone call me suddenly waking me up from my sorrowful memory. It’s Nakatsu, he seems to be smiling so brightly at me but then the smile fades when he looked at me. Oh it must be because of this… tears? Oh damn! He saw me cry again. I quickly wipe them away. How the hell I’m going to explain this to him?

“Are you okay, Yuki?” Nakatsu asks me.

I don’t know what to say. Maybe I should tell… the truth? “Nothing…” That’s all I manage to say.

“Oh… It’s okay if you didn’t want to tell me.” Nakatsu said looking kind of hurt.

“Let’s go back to the dorm!” I then suggest to him happily totally faking it. But suddenly after that, my face went back to its gloomy side. I think the time has come for Nakatsu to know the real me. “I’ll tell you everything there.”
***

“So, are you going back next week?” I asked. I feel pain in my heart just by asking him this because I don’t think that I could bear the separation.

“Nope.” He answered. I was rather surprised by his answer.

“Why?”

“I never go back even once since I got here. I don’t feel like going home and my parents never even bother to ask me to come back or anything. So, I don’t see why I should be going back after all.” He answers simply but I can sense sadness somewhere in that shallow heart of his.

“It must be very lonely then…” That’s all I manage to say.

“Not really.” Nakatsu said. “I hardly felt lonely anymore since you’re here.”

I’m shocked by his comment. Does he have that kind of feelings for me? I’m happy to know. “Nee, Nakatsu, come to my house then. I don’t think of going home either actually but I need to move into a new house next week so I need to arrange things that needed to be moved from my old house.” I explained.

“Sure. I’d love to.” Nakatsu said, smiling warmly at me.

“Good.” I said. Silence fills the room afterwards. But my heart is screaming with joy inside that it’s funny for me to be scare if he could hear it.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment